Outbound Sales Executive
Location: Head Office Crewe
Salary: OTE £24,800
Package: Healthcare, Private Pension, 25 Days Holiday
SG World, a values driven company that has been established since 1969, has c.180 staff and is a European market leader with offices in the UK, Europe and USA. We have over 20,000 customers and specialise in software and printed products for the security and safety of businesses and schools. We also own a workwear and colour printing company called The Printing House. Over 27% of SG World’s people have been with the business for more than 20 years as the business believes in nurturing talent and looking after its people for the long term; this is represented by our purpose ‘Helping you make a difference’ which applies to our customers and people alike. Each person at SG World has a personal journey plan to help them achieve their goals both personally and professionally and the company has been voted ‘ones to watch’ in the best companies to work for survey. We aspire to embody our four values:
• Do the right thing
• Do it the right way
• Be the best you can be
• Be fresh
As an Outbound Sales Executive you will be supported with a 2-3 week training induction course when you join SG World and training and development will be ongoing thereafter. Your success will be celebrated regularly with Weekly and Monthly incentives for target achievers. SG World’s sales commission and bonus schemes are uncapped with the opportunity to significantly exceed the OTE. SG World’s interview process is robust to ensure a move to our family orientated business is the best long-term decision for both you and the organisation.
About the job: You will set appointments for our field sales team with both prospects and existing customers, and will work closely with our field sales team in order to ensure a steady volume of quality appointments in geographically designated areas for specific sectors of the market place. #The key, daily responsibilities are as follows:
• We send out regular marketing campaigns to customers and prospects, you will be responsible for following these up.
• Updating our databases to ensure a constant supply of fresh data for you and the marketing team to use.
• Follow up cold call and referral data that has been sent in to you by the field sales team.
• Use the databases to source customers and prospects in designated geographic areas to book appointments.
• Gain referrals from customers and prospects to enhance your calling opportunities.
• Ensure all databases are updated with the latest information gained on calls to assist both you and other members of the sales team. You’ll be part of the SG World family where your commitment is to help others as well as yourself.
• Embody the values of SG World at all times, bring a positive, can do attitude, be humble and willing to learn. Those who believe they are the finished article need not apply! You will report to the Head of Customer Engagement who will support you in your role. You shouldn’t be afraid to ask questions and want to better yourself and your knowledge of our customers and company every day. In fact, asking questions of both those who are there to train and support you and those that will buy from you will be a big key to your success.