Shop Now

Request a Brochure

Arrange a Call

Contact Us

Support Centre

Support Centre



Do schools legally need to report to the HSE if a pupil has been hospitalised following an incident at school?


Yes, if a student is hospitalised resulting from an incident at school under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR), the school must report the incident to the HSE. Schools would report a RIDDOR-mandated incident using the F2508 form. Incidents which do not require an F2508 form can be recording using SG World's Incident Reporting Register or Incident Reporting Pad for the school's own records.