News and Offers
Request a Brochure
Arrange a Visit
How can a customised lock out tag out system help you?
LOTO allows an organisation to keep records of all equipment that has been locked out, recording when, by whom, why, when it’s to be re-energised etc.
The system automatically creates a lock out tag featuring all of this information for attachment to the equipment helping you comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and PUWER 1998.
Steel Padlock & Hasp Kit
- Nylon body safety padlocks with steel shackles. Padlocks are all keyed differently and come with two keys. Non-conductive lock bodies are numbered and they have 6.4mm diameter shackles.
- Steel lock-out hasp, with red plastic coated body. 25mm diameter and accepts padlocks with a shackle up 10mm diameter.
Nylon Padlock & Hasp Kit
- Nylon body safety padlocks with plastic shackles. Padlocks are all keyed differently and come with two keys. Non-conductive lock bodies are numbered and they have 6.4mm shackles.
Nylon, flexible lock out hasp. Accepts padlocks with up to 9mm diameter.
- Double-check that equipment has been safely locked out before use. Three-part A4 NCR document allows one part to be displayed on or near to the equipment clearly identifying that it has been locked out. The remaining two copies can be stored as per your internal processes.
- Also includes a series of safety checks before re-energisation, allowing compliance with PUWER 1998 Regulation 19.
- Certificates are completely branded and printed to your exact requirements.
- Branded, customised A4 and A5 signs manufactured on magnetic paper for attachment to appropriate equipment, clearly identifying that it is locked out.