Fire Action Notice (7 point) Safety Sign
Our multi-message Fire Action safety sign features the 7 key messages, including a space to include your own assembly point details in a permanent marker, if you are looking for an erasable dry wipe version of of this sign click here. The seven point sign messages are
- Sound the alarm by operating the nearest fire alarm call point
- Call the Fire Brigade by dialling...........
- If possible tackle the fire with the appropriate fire fighting equipment. Do not endanger yourself or others in doing so
- Leave the building by the nearest available exit
- Close all doors and windows to contain the smoke and fire
- Report to person in charge of Assemby point at:..........
- Do not take risks
- Do not stop to collect personal belongings
- Do not use lifts
- Do not re-enter the building for any reason unless authorised to do so
Fire Safety signage is essential for workplaces to meet their legal obligations, when it comes to safety of staff and visitors. The Fire Action Notice Sign is available in a wide selection of footprints and materials including Dibond aluminium and foamex. You can find our full material guide here.
When ordering your safety sign you have the option of having it pre-drilled or backed with self-adhesive velcro striping for easy fixture.
Want to Customise?
Looks good but need something personalised for you and your workplace? Check out our customisation options.
SG World have in-house expertise in design and print so if you’re looking for something with your personal branding, a quick format tweak or a complete re-design, we have the experience and resources in place to quickly transform an idea into a practical solution. Find out more.